Saturday, January 1, 2011

Follow up on 2011 and Day 1

Well... I did great today. Deron and I went to the grocery store and I purchased some healthy foods for me to eat... Now what did I eat today?
    Breakfast- Corn Flakes w/Skim Milk
    Lunch (no lunch- ate a late breakfast)
    Dinner- grilled chicken and corn w/ Diet Coke

I'm very proud of myself. I spent most of the day putting away Christmas decorations,so I wasn't able to do my exercises or Wii. Hopefully tomorrow, I will. I also did very well on drinking water today- I drank 2 and a half liters. I did allow myself several diet sodas though. Feel very good!!!!
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT EVERYONE!!

OH- and by the way..earlier it should've said that I wouldn't eat out as much and I wanted to lose, not loose weight.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful about skipping meals. It throws your body in starvation mode and makes it hold on to fat and such. Even if you ate a late breakfast, try to squeeze in a helathy snack. Small meals often. Try a handful of almonds, some celery with natural peanut butter, etc. Water intake works the same way. If you don't drink much water, your body retains it, giving you extra water weight.

    ReplyDelete