Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jazzercise and Inspriation from Pink and Barbra.

Well.... I did it. I went to my first Jazzercise class. It was so much fun. My body feels great. I absolutely loved it. It felt great to dance and move again. I think I loved the weight training part the best. I struggled following the jumps and moves some, but no one cared. It was just a lot of fun. The staff and everyone else was wonderful to me. Def. can't wait to go at it again. Grant it.. my body may not feel that way tomorrow. I will go back on Thursday for another class and then maybe on Sunday for a third one. We'll see. I may just start with 2 classes per week and then build up to 3.
      Inspiration- they say can come from  anywhere.  I lately have found myself inspired by the music of Pink, especially the song TROUBLE. It just gets me moving- lol. Another source of inspiration has come from the Barbra Streisand's movie, The Mirror Has Two Faces. I love the part where Barbra's character transforms herself from a frumpy lady to a sexy woman. She comes to realize that she did it  for herself, not for a man and that the changes needed to come from within. In the movie, she says she never felt pretty and that finally she found what that felt like to be pretty and have people notice her. We all need to find that love, self-worth and strength from within to make changes in our life.
    Now of course, my biggest source of inspiration has come from all my friends and family, who's supporting me 100%. I can't tell you how much that means to me.
    It's so funny that even after less than a week of dieting, I am starting to feel different. I feel better, I've started to get more energy, and I have a more positive outlook on life. I feel I can do it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment