Friday, January 7, 2011

What I Want.

Well... like most of us, I want a lot of things. To be more adventurous,travel the world, have money, etc..., but I'm talking about what I want out of losing weight. So I've decided to make a list..

What I want:
1. To feel my hips!
2.To NOT have my thighs rub together
3. To be able to wear a sleeveless shirt
4.To fit into clothes that aren't size XL or L (unless it's children sizes- you TS sistas can relate)
5. To push myself even when I get frustrated and  continue taking Jazzercise.
6. To look decent in a bathing suit and NOT be so paranoid about what I look like
7. To stop taking my blood pressure medicine
8. To find a dress that I can wear and look good in
9. To have Michelle Obama arms- lol
10. To gain the knowledge and power to eat healthy and make the best choices.

Will try to write more later. I had a couple of slices of bacon and egg beaters for breakfast. And I plan on making a low carb recipe- Smothered Chicken later for dinner. Can't wait. Going to even get out the Geroge Foreman to grill the chicken- lol

2 comments:

  1. Sara, I am very proud of you for doing what you're doing, and for having the chutzpah to share your life with so many people. I know you will get the weight off - just be sensible about what you eat, how much you eat, and how much you're exercising (too little does nothing, too much can exhaust and possibly injure the body). Just listen to what your body is telling you. :) I can't wait to read the next update!

    Your TS Sister -

    Tessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially want #9 for myself too! We CAN do it! Yes We Can!

    :)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete