Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Still going!!!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've blogged. I feel like I should be making a confession to a priest or something.
Anyways, though I haven't felt very great this week and I've only done Jazzercise once so far this week, I have lost 11 pounds so far. I can tell the Jazzercise is paying off in my legs ( no more rubbing together) and I'm starting to get my oval shaped face back slowly but surely. I love it!! I'm still eating healthy and keeping busy.
Like I've said I haven't been feeling too great this week. I think I pulled a muscle in my back at Jazzercise (which is better now by the way) and I've had some female issues related to HRT( I'm hoping). I did have two dr's apt's Yesterday. The first apt. was my new primary care dr., who just happens to be a college friend of Deron's. Let's just say that Deron's friend and I became practically close enough to be married in some states after that apt.( she did a pelvic exam and another exam, then sent me down the road for a pelvic ultrasound). Yep, we became pretty close - lol.
My 2nd apt. was with the dentist. I found out the damage drinking regular sodas has done on my teeth. I also may have to have a root canal in a couple of weeks. If you've ever had a root canal, please let me know what it was like- please!! I'm terrified and have major dental fear.well...I'm at school and need to go. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment