Saturday, January 8, 2011

NOt the best day!!

I have to say today has been one of the toughest days yet. The snow and cold made me want to stay in bed , so I didn't any exercise. Feeling BLAH...Also not happy that I had gained a pound since Wed. I think it was the chili  that I had on Thursday and the smothered chicken I had Friday night. I just probably ate too much. UGH>>>>>> However, I stuck to my guns today. I drank all my water and didn't let it get the best of me today. Tomorrow, it should be better out and I'll go to Jazzercise. I didn't break down and pig out and drink regular soda, so that is good. It's just very frustrating and I don't want to fail. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

4 comments:

  1. I understand frustrating! I just cry, maybe holler a little, and then go on!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...sounds like we're in the same boat. It's no fun screaming and yelling when there's Boone to hear it- lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't be so tough on yourself g/f. one day at a time and one thing at a time. if you fall,just dust yourself off and start over again. don't beat yourself up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry about that one pound. Your body goes up and down as much as 2 pounds through the day. Do you weigh yourself at the same time each day? Also, unless you feel like you absolutely must, you don't need to weigh yourself every day. Try every other or once a week. Weight is just a number. Remember, sometimes you're losing inches and not pounds. Have you documented your measurements somewhere? Fitday.com is a good free site.

    ReplyDelete